MANSFIELD — Community Health Screenings are free health assessments from Richland Public Health nurses for Richland County adults at locations close to home. Community Health Screenings include the following: free blood pressure reading; free blood sugar check (3-hour fast recommended); free anemia check (hemoglobin and hematocrit); free education and referrals. Cholesteral checks are available for $12. A 9-12 hour fast is required.
Dates, locations and times:
- Monday, April 1, Friendly House 380 N. Mulberry St., Mansfield 10-11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, April ,3 Butler/Clear Fork Adult Center, 20 W. Henry St., Butler 7-8:30 a.m.
- Monday, April 8, Madison Library, 1395 Grace St., Mansfield 9-10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 9, Masonic Temple,1250 Middle-Bellville Road, Mansfield 9:30-11 a.m.
- Thursday, April 11, Springfield Township Fire Station, 3700 Park Ave. West, Ontario 9-10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 16, Richland Public Health, 555 Lexington Ave., Mansfield 9-10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, April 18, Yes We Can Senior Center, 271 Hedges St., Mansfield noon-1:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 25, Lucas Community Center, 252 W. Main St., Lucas 9-11 a.m.
- For additional information call Public Health Nursing at 419-774-4540. Community Health Screenings are partly funded by local tax dollars.
Neighborhood immunizations set for April
Infants, children and adults can get the shots they need at our Neighborhood Immunization Clinics staffed by public health nurses from Richland Public Health. Children must be accompanied by an adult/guardian and need an up-to-date shot record and insurance card at time of service. Medicaid and Medicaid Managed Care are accepted. Most private insurance companies billed.
Please contact the public health clinic for pricing for children and adult vaccines. Richland Public Health participates in the federally-funded “Vaccines for Children” program. No child is denied vaccines due to inability to pay (donations are accepted).
Wednesday, April 17, Shiloh Village Hall, 13 W. Main St., Shiloh 9:30 a.m.-noon.
Immunizations also are available weekdays at the Richland Public Health clinic: Mondays– Fridays Richland Public Health, 555 Lexington Ave., Mansfield 8 a.m–4 p.m. on Monday Tuesday, Thursday and Friday; They are available Wednesdays from 9:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
No appointment required. For updated immunization scheduling information call our hotline at 419-774-8115. Neighborhood Immunization Clinics are partly funded by local tax dollars.