* Main St.-On the listed date and time, subject came on station to report a theft of her purse. Subject stated, while attending a gathering her purse was taken. Information was gathered and a report was taken.
* Bellville-On the listed date and time, Officer was advised of a fight that occurred, involving several juveniles. Video footage has been reviewed and a report was taken.
* St. Rt. 97-On the listed date and time, Officer observed subject vehicle travelling on State Route 97, without a front license plate and a heavily cracked front windshield. Subject vehicle began slowing and speeding up and weaving in and out of the lane of travel. After observing this and several criminal indicators, Officer activated overheads and initiated a traffic stop. Officer approached the vehicle and made contact with the driver, who stated that they did not have a valid driver’s license and could not provide the vehicle registration or insurance information. Dispatch confirmed with the Officer that the vehicle and plates did not return to the driver. A tow was called for the vehicle and the driver was cited for failure to reinstate, fictitious plates, unsafe vehicle, drug paraphernalia and possession of drugs.
* Loves –On the listed date and time, Officer observed vehicle exit from I 71 and make a turn onto St. Rt. 97, without the required turn signal. Vehicle continued onto St. Rt. 97, turning into Loves without signaling. Officer confirmed with Dispatch the driver as the owner and under suspension. Officer initiated a traffic stop and made contact with the driver, while noting an odor of marijuana coming from the vehicle and drug paraphernalia on the floor of the vehicle. A vehicle search was conducted, vehicle tow inventory form completed and tow services were called for the vehicle. The driver was cited for driving under suspension, turn and stop signals and illegal use possession of drug paraphernalia. Driver was able to contact a ride from a valid driver.
* Wendy’s-At the listed location Officer observed a vehicle in the parking lot, running, with a person who appeared to be sleeping in the driver seat. Officer approached the vehicle, observed an open container of alcohol in the vehicle console and made contact with the driver. Driver stated that he was tired and needed to take a rest after driving to the location from a nearby city. Officer requested the required information, which Dispatch confirmed and noted the driver was under suspension. Due to the odor of alcohol, the open container and other indicators, Officer asked the driver to participate in field sobriety testing. The driver agreed but, was unable to successfully complete the tests. Driver of the vehicle was cited for having physical control of a vehicle while under the influence, open container and driving under suspension. A tow was called for the vehicle and arrangement was made for the driver.
* Loves-Officer responded to the listed location in reference to an auto crash. Officer arrived on scene and met with the driver. Officer was approached by a subject, affiliated with the driver, stating that they would be assisting due to a language barrier, with the driver. Officer requested the required information from the driver, while assisting person supplied the vehicle information. After investigating the driver and vehicle information, Officer noting the vehicle and insurance information provided did not match the vehicle involved in the accident. Officer spoke with the intermediary, they did comply and supply the correct information for the vehicle. The driver was not cited but subject was cited for obstructing official business.
* St. Rt. 13 S-Officer observed vehicle traveling in front of them that was exceeding the posted speed limit. Officer continued after the vehicle, pacing it as it continued to speed up. Officer activated overheads and initiated a traffic stop. Contact was made with the driver, who stated that they had been in an argument and had needed to get away. Officer requested the required information and the driver stated that they did not have a valid license but, did provide an identification card. The driver was also unable to provide the vehicle registration and information. Dispatch confirmed thedriver as suspended and a vehicle tow was called. The driver was cited for driving under suspension and was able to contact a ride.
* Bellville-On the listed date and time, Officer dispatched to the listed location in reference to a theft. The Officer arrived and made contact with the caller who stated that the previous night someone had broken into their vehicle. The caller stated the items that were taken from the vehicle and the Officer completed a report.
* Bellville-Officer dispatched to the listed location for a report of a domestic dispute. Officer arrived and made contact with both subjects. As Officer approached the door, they heard screaming and crying coming from the residence. Officer observed through the screen door subject one on floor holding their leg, with an axe laying near and as they entered, subject two in chair to the right of the door with two knives and alcohol near them. Officer questioned what was going on and subject one stated that they had been hit in the leg with an axe. Officer called a squad and asked subject in the chair to exit outside with them, subject did not comply and did not answer the Officer. After several orders to stand, subject did stand up and then refused to go outside with the Officer. Several more attempts were made to have the person comply with the Officer’s orders and after a negative response and the refusal to comply, the Officer did deploy their Taser. At this time a backup Officer did arrive and subject was handcuffed and moved to the rear seat of the Police cruiser. The Emergency squad arrived and transported the injured person to a local hospital, subject two was transported to jail and charged with domestic violence and resisting arrest.
* Mickey Mart-At the listed time and date, Officer dispatched to the listed location for a report of a theft. Officer arrived and made contact with the business and gathered information, this case is under investigation.
* Bellville-On this date, Officer was provided video of juveniles fighting. The video was reviewed by the Police Department and school officials.
* Hamilton Rd-On this date, Officer observed subject vehicle turn onto Durbin without the required turn signal. Vehicle continued traveling, approached a stop sign and stopped but, did not display any working brake lights. Officer caught up to vehicle as it was turning onto Hamilton, activated patrol car overheads and initiated a traffic stop. Officer approached the vehicle and made contact with the driver and passenger, requesting the required information, as Officer noted the odor of marijuana coming from inside the vehicle. After confirming the driver and passenger information from Dispatch, Officer returned to the vehicle and asked the driver to exit, questioning them as to the location of the marijuana. The driver and passenger were patted down for Officer safety and seated in the rear of the patrol cruiser. A search of the vehicle was conducted, the Officer securing evidence in the trunk of the patrol cruiser. Citations were issued for motor vehicle stop lights, drug paraphernalia, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and juvenile tobacco violation.
* Bellville-Officer was contacted at this department by victim in reference to a robbery. Victim stated that suspect shoved them to the ground and took all of their money and fled. Officer gathered information from the victim, this report is under investigation.